( 01 Nights / 02 Days )
Embarkation & Disembarkation point: Vivada jetty, Millennium park, 13 Strand Road, Kolkata.
Kolkata - Mayapur – Kolkata
06:30 AM Reporting at :
Vivada Jetty at Millennium Park, 13 Strand Road, Opposite to Shipping Corporation of India Building, Kolkata – 700001
You will get warm welcome by the Tour Manager of the vessel. Get refreshed with cool towel and welcome drinks. Room allotment. Buffet Breakfast. Security Drill. 07:00 AM Vessel will start her smooth journey for the HOLY Tour and she will cross different river Ghats of Kolkata and famous Howrah bridge and thereafter will pass by Howrah & Nadia Vessel will be moving towards the destination. It will be a pleasant hassle free river cruise for our guests 01:00 PM By the time we will serve mouth-watering Buffet Lunch. After lunch, free time for photo clicking, Free time for enjoyment. You can play indoor board games. Even you can get a tour of the vessel by our onboard Manager. 04:00 PM Tea with cookies will be served In the mean time from the vessel you can experience a spectacular view of the sky and the land 05:00 PM Vessel will reach at Mayapur Iskcon.
Sri Mayapur is a place situated adjacent to Nabadwip, at the confluence of two rivers, where the waters of the river Jalangi mix with the Ganga. It is located about 130 km north of Kolkata within Nadia district, West Bengal
Guest will be transferred to a small boat for the visit to Mayapur International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) Temple. World’s largest Krishna temple, Mayapur. Guest will enjoy evening Aarti at Iskcon Prangan. 08:00 PM Dinner at Temple ( Prosadam) will be served to the guest,
After that guest will back to vessel
Rest for the night
07:00 AM Early morning vessel will lift the anchor and will start sailing. Breakfast Vessel will reach Bandel to see (400 years old church) The Basilica of the Holy Rosary commonly known as Bandel Church is one of the oldest Christian churches in West Bengal, India. Situated in Bandel, Hooghly district of West Bengal, it stands as a memorial to the Portuguese settlement in Bengal 01:00 PM Back to vessel for Lunch The vessel will continue her sailing towards Kolkata The vessel will return to Kolkata by 05:00PM Tour ends. Disembarkation Point : Vivada Jetty at Millennium Park, 13 Strand Road, Opposite to Shipping Corporation of India Building, Kolkata – 700001
Kolkata - Mayapur – Kolkata
- 29 May 2021 to 30 May 2021 No of Nights 1
- 26 Jun 2021 to 27 Jun 2021 No of Nights 1
- 24 Jul 2021 to 25 Jul 2021 No of Nights 1
- 29 Aug 2021 to 30 Aug 2021 No of Nights 1
- 25 Sep 2021 to 26 Sep 2021 No of Nights 1
Terms and Conditions apply
- Vessel sailing dates may be withdrawn at any time due to Govt. requirement or emergencies beyond the control of the ¨Company¨ with or without prior notice. In that case full advance money will be refunded by the ¨Company¨ without any compensation to the ¨User¨.
- We shall confirm you the sailing, 10 days prior to the sailing date. Under low participation in a particular sailing date or any technical issue, the company may cancel a sailing date prior to the date of commencement.
Child below 3 years - complimentary
Child below 8 years, sharing bed with parents - 20% chargeable
3rd person in a same room with additional bed - 40% chargeable