At the tip of the Ganges is a mystic mangrove forest on the myriad of islands. Impenetrable mangrove forests, winding rivers, Lush Sundari trees, water changing its colour at every creek from muddy river to emerald blue sea, narrow creeks to several miles wide rivers, where the man and man eater s eat fish to survive, crabs climb the tree, tiger swim long distances and mighty crocodile bask in the sun.
This is a wonderland indeed and to be explored through waterways only. From the north to the south east to west, the cruise transverses the entire area anchoring at the most exotic waters.
- Sunderban Tiger reserve
- Mangrove forest walking
- Experiencing the village life
- Visit to the local fish market
- Folk theatre performance by the Villagers
C_12 - Kolkata – Sunderbans – Kolkata 02 NIGHTS / 03 DAYS
Embarkartion – At 9.00 am. Vivada jetty, Millennium park ,Kolkata.
Disembarkation - At 10 a.m. Vivada jetty, Millennium park ,Kolkata.
Embarkation Point : Vivada Jetty at Millennium Park, 13 Strand Road, Opposite to Shipping Corporation of India Building, Kolkata – 700001
Reporting at 9 a.m.
Welcome drinks will be served
On arrival registration and room allotment
Vessel will sail at 10 am
Breakfast on board
You can enjoy the indoor games like cards, carom, chase or ludo
After 8 hours long cruise vessel will reach at the Gate way of Sunderban i.e. Namkhana.
Evening entertainment program – on board
Vessel will drop the anchor for the night
Buffet Dinner at 9.30 p.m.
Rest for the night
Breakfast at 8 a.m.
After breakfast 1st visit to Bony Camp (Tallest watch tower in the Sunderban) also a tiger prone area.
After that creek ride through the thick mangrove forest by a small boat
Back to vessel
Buffet lunch at 1.00 p.m.
2nd visit to Saptamukhi River
3rd visit to Bhagabatpur crocodile project - famous for Estaurian crocodiles
Vessel will drop the anchor for the night in a suitable place.
Buffet dinner and rest for the night
Vessel will start sailing back towards Kolkata
Breakfast at 8 a.m.
Free time for personal photo shoot, quiz etc.
Disembarkation at Kolkata by 11 am
Note: The time of excursions may vary depending upon the tidal and other environmental conditions.
- 1 OCT 2021 to 3 OCT 2021 No of Nights 2
- 22 OCT 2021 to 24 OCT 2021 No of Nights 2
- 5 NOV 2021 to 7 NOV 2021 No of Nights 2
- 4 DEC 2021 to 6 DEC 2021 No of Nights 2
Terms and Conditions apply
- Vessel sailing dates may be withdrawn at any time due to Govt. requirement or emergencies beyond the control of the ¨Company¨ with or without prior notice. In that case full advance money will be refunded by the ¨Company¨ without any compensation to the ¨User¨.
- We shall confirm you the sailing, 10 days prior to the sailing date. Under low participation in a particular sailing date or any technical issue, the company may cancel a sailing date prior to the date of commencement.